Kevin F. Darr, MD
Dr. Kevin Darr is a national leader in orthopedic medicine and surgery and is currently offering many evidence-based, alternative treatments for orthopedic conditions. He is proud to bring Louisiana access to Cellular Therapy treatments and has conducted numerous IRB approved research studies. His research in this field is respected across the nation, as he has trained multiple doctors on these procedures.
Dr. Darr has completed nearly 500 combined cellular therapy procedures in knees, hips and shoulders, and nearly 300 lipogems procedures on shoulders, knees, foot/ankle, and elbow/hands with a 93% success rate among patients.
As a Louisiana leader in orthobiologic medicine, he offers evidence-based therapies and procedures, which allows him to truly optimize treatment options for his patients.
‘I am committed to providing my patients with comprehensive, progressive orthopedic care, including today’s most innovative and best practices to achieve optimal orthopedic function and performance. In addition to traditional orthopedic treatments and surgery, I also offer minimally invasive alternatives utilizing state of the art technology and integrative orthobiologic therapies and treatments. I believe in the body’s natural ability to heal itself and keep abreast of the latest advances and research related to orthopedic and sports medicine.’ – Dr. Kevin F. Darr
Kevin F. Darr, M.D.
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- B.S. in Zoology, Magna Cum Laude
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- International Cellular Medicine Society
- LWCC Physician Advisory Committee
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association
- International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science
- St. Tammany Parish Hospital, Active Staff
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center, Active Staff
- AVALA, Active Staff
- Cypress Pointe Surgical Hospital, Active Staff
- Crescent View Surgery Center, Active Staff
- HyaloFAST Trial for Repair of Articular Cartilage in the Knee (FastTRACK)
Sponsor: Anika Therapeutics, Inc. Information provided by (Responsible Party): Anika Therapeutics, Inc.